Work at VisionWillow
Apply to our open positions or send us a spontaneous application and let us know why you think we are a good match
Technical Service Management Consultant
Does the prospect of working with a worldwide, diverse client base solving technical challenges as part of a small team excite you?
Then keep on reading, because you could be our new colleague!
We are looking for a Technical Consultant specialised in (IT) Service Management. Maybe you are already an experienced technical consultant, or perhaps you want to kick-off your consultancy career, or maybe you are something different. What matters the most to us is the motivation and willingness to learn and work with our clients.
We are a steadily growing company with offices in the Netherlands, Sweden, the Czech Republic and New Zealand. Our head office is in Søborg, Denmark. We have clients all over the world in branches like finance, logistics, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication and government. No two projects are ever the same.
You become part of a global team of specialists. Our flat organization means that you have direct influence on everyday work and are involved in the decision-making process. As we grow, there will be lots of opportunities to further develop your career. Together with the client you decide if you work from home, or from any of the global offices, or on-site at the client.
Of course our health is a priority, so we take the necessary Corona precautions. That means that travel is currently on hold.
We are a close team, even though some of us are spread far apart geographically. We are all specialists and we rely on each other to get the job done. At the end of the day we celebrate our successes and take the time to unwind.
Who are you?
You are passionate about technology and have experience with the implementation of SaaS solutions like Jira Service Desk, BMC Helix Remedy, 4me, ServiceNow, ONEiO, Dell Boomi, RightAnswers, ComAround, Cherwell and Topdesk. It would be an advantage if you also have experience with ITIL, SIAM, Agile (SAFe) and KCS.
You are a self-starter, you have a keen eye for our client’s needs and you signal opportunities for us to upsell our products and services. You understand what needs to be done and you know when to ask for help. You are eager to learn and you equally enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
Having a higher (technical) education is an advantage but not necessarily a must.
The fine print
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a consultant in ITSM, ITIL and support processes
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with technology implementation, configuration and support
- Driven by working at the crossroads between people, organizations, processes and technology
- You are structured and have strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills across all stakeholder levels
- You are fluent in English and Danish (or another Nordic language) in speech and writing. Other languages are an advantage.
More about the role
- You identify and map technical requirements and architecture at our clients
- You are responsible for technical solution design and you participate in PoC’s
- You are responsible for the technical system implementation and configuration of our solutions at our clients
- You are part of the overall Solution Delivery process from assessment to 2nd level support
- With your technical expert knowledge and insight from clients, you will also have the opportunity to help develop new solution concepts and products.
- We offer market-conform secondary and primary employment benefits
Are you interested?