KCS v6 Practices Workshop
May 17 @ 09:00 - May 18 @ 17:00 UTC+1
KCS v6 Practices Workshop Description
The KCS v6 Practices Certification Workshop is a designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the principles and practices of KCS. The workshop is highly interactive with practical exercises and real-world examples. The workshop prepares the candidate for the official KCS v6 Practices exam and certification.
KCS® is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
- Identify the benefit in implementing KCS in your organization.
- Distinguish techniques for optimal KB quality
- Measure the added value
- Optimize your internal processes
- Lead a KCS adoption program in your organization
- Establish a road map for further KCS adoption in your organization
Who should attend
This KCS training and certification are intended for anyone working with the KCS Program management. Examples: KCS Project Lead, KCS Coach, Knowledge Domain Expert (KDE), KCS Council representatives, Representatives of support agents and managers, IT liaison for support tools, etc.
Duration: 2 days, exam is done separately
Language: Training course and exam materials are written in English. The instructor teaches in English.