August 19, 2021 @ 09:00 - 17:00 UTC+1
The KCS Leadership Workshop is a 1-day virtual instructor lead interactive program that develops a perspective on effective leadership in a knowledge-centric organization and provides practical insights for sustained change.
One of the biggest learnings over the past 25 years of KCS adoptions in organizations world-wide:
“KCS Requires Leadership, Not Management.”
- Employee engagement and motivation through alignment and influence, not command and control
- Double-loop processes replace linear processes
- Value-based measurement system balanced with the traditional activity and transaction measurements
- Using measures for learning and growth instead of for judgment
- How to have conversations with support agents about understanding, buy-in, and behaviors: not about numbers
- Appreciation for the difference between leading vs managing.
Who should attend
This training is intended for Support Managers, Team leaders and coordinators, or anyone aspiring for a leadership role.
Duration: 1-day virtual instructor-led training
Language: Training course and materials are written in English. The instructor teaches in English.