September 8, 2021 @ 09:00 - September 9, 2021 @ 17:00 UTC+1
The 2-day Coach Development Workshop is a virtual instructor lead intensive, interactive program that develops a perspective on effective coaching and provides a model for sustained change and an opportunity to practice influence skills.
Coaches leave with greater knowledge and confidence in their ability to optimize performance, deal with objections, understand how motivation works, and support growth and change.
- Gained an appreciation for the value and goals of a successful Coach
- Gained a deeper understanding of self and how to work effectively with others
- Learn and practice coaching techniques and influence skills
- Practiced the coaching process and learned how to utilize coaching tools
- Learned about motivation, and the difference between rewards and recognition
Who should attend
This training is intended for support coaches, KCS coaches and Intelligent swarming coaches. As well as for Team Leaders and managers or anyone aspiring for a coaching role
Duration: 2 days virtual instructor-led training
Language: Training course and materials are written in English. The instructor teaches in English.