Work at VisionWillow
Apply to our open positions or send us a spontaneous application and let us know why you think we are a good match
Are you ready for a new step in your career? Does the prospect of working with a worldwide, diverse client base, solving business challenges or offering advices and sharing your expertise to improve business performance as part of a team energize you? Do people easily come to you asking for advice? Then keep on reading, because you could be our new colleague!
We are looking for a KCS Consultant.
We are a steadily growing company with offices in the Netherlands, Sweden, the Czech Republic and New Zealand. Our head office is in Søborg, Denmark. We have clients all over the world in branches like finance, logistics, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication and government. No two projects are ever the same.
Become part of a global team of specialists. Our flat organization means that you have direct influence on everyday work and are involved in the decision-making process. As we grow, there will be lots of opportunities to further develop your career. Together with the client you decide if you work from home, or from any of the global offices, or on-site at the client.
Of course our employees health is a priority, so we take the necessary precautions against Corona virus. Travel is currently on hold but travel opportunities will resume once possible.
We are a close team, even though some of us are spread far apart geographically, we are all specialists and we rely on each other to get the job done. At the end of the day we celebrate our successes and take the time to unwind.
Who are you?
You are passionate about Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS). You have experience with leading a KCS adoption, preferably in a multinational organisation. Or you are an experienced Consultant, having supported organisations with their KCS adoptions. You have a background in (IT) Service Management. Experience with Intelligent Swarming is an advantage.
You are a self-starter, you have a keen eye for our client’s needs, you are able to interpret and communicate customer’s needs to our technical team, and you signal opportunities for us to upsell our products and services. You have strong coaching experience, training and consultation skills. You understand what needs to be done and you know when to ask for help. You are eager to learn and you equally enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
You have completed higher professional education, or a university degree or equivalent working experience. You have a KCS v6 Practices certificate and ideally you also have a KCS Trainer certificate.
The fine print
- KCS v6 Practices certified is a must
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a leading Service Management role (eg. Support Manager) OR as a consultant in (IT) Service Management
- 3-5 years’ experience leading a KCS adoption or consulting/training in KCS
- Driven by working at the crossroads between people, organizations, processes and technology
- Organized and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills across all stakeholder levels
- Fluent in English in speech and writing. Other languages are an advantage.
- Ability to advocate for change, negotiate and overcome customer’s challenges
- Self-driven, independent and a team player
- Stays current with latest trends in business
- Work with a flexible schedule
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
More about the role
- You perform assessments, prepare recommendations and present your findings to the executive sponsor(s) with justifications to support the changes.
- You run KCS adoption programs at our clients
- You support our clients with tooling selection, collecting integration and configuration requirements for KCS
- You are part of the overall Solution Delivery process from assessment to 2nd level support
- You deliver customized training, workshops, coaching sessions and consultation for all stakeholder levels
- Market-conform secondary and primary employment benefits
- Fun and dynamic team to work with, always willing to help
- Possibility to work from home
- Opportunities to travel (once it is safe again)
- Stretching your skills and learning opportunity at all time
- Participating to the Consortium for Service Innovation webinars
Are you interested?
Send us an e-mail with your motivation and your resumé to HR@visionwillow.com.
You are also welcome to contact Ninna Toft Hansen on +45 40107004 for more information.