The KCS Leadership program develops a perspective on effective leadership in a knowledge centric organization and provides practical insights for sustained change.
KCS® is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
- Prepare for the change and create excitement & buy-in for KCS
- Match KCS outcome to organization’s goals
- Design management and leadership’s role in communications and performance assessment
- Develop influence and motivation skills to engage employees
- Distinguish activity-based measures versus value-based measures
- Identify which metrics are used for which purpose
- Recognize leadership requirements to accomplish the KCS adoption
Who should attend
This workshop is intended for anyone who is implementing KCS, example given:
- Project managers
- KCS Program Sponsors
- KCS Council participants
- Team Leaders of support teams
KCS v6 Fundamentals or KCS v6 Practices workshop is required.
Some background in support or customer service is highly recommended.
Duration: 1 day (7 hours).
Language: Training course and materials are written in English. The instructor teaches in English.