The owner of this website
Last updated on 17th of October 2023.
This website is operated and owned by:
Telephone: +45 70207300
Cookie declaration in short (see full below the table)
What are cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
In conclusion, we use technical cookies to make our website work, statistical cookies to optimize the website, personalized cookies to show you relevant content and marketing cookies to target ads.
You can either choose to “Reject all”, “Allow selected” cookies or “Accept all” cookies. By clicking “Accept all” you consent to all the mentioned cookies. You can also choose which specific cookies you want to consent to in the cookie banner. No cookies, except functional cookies, will be placed on your device before you have given your consent.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from this Cookie Declaration. Do that in the links just above the table.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
- Email newsletters-related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics 4 (GA4), which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics 4 cookies, see the official Google Analytics 4 page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell services, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, including LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Which Cookies does VisionWillow use, and for what purposes?
In the table above, you can see which Cookies are used on www.visionwillow.com. You can also see who sets the individual Cookies (the provider), what the purpose is, when they expire, as well as the type and name of the cookie.
More information and complaints
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the option of contacting the Danish Data Protection Authority (Borgergade 28, 1300 København K, tel.: 33 19 32 00, e-mail: email@example.com).